Meteor are an innovative, technology-focused company specialising in monitoring systems and service for Water Quality and Infrastructure.
The company is led by the senior management team who have been in place since 2013:
- Matt Dibbs – Managing Director. Matt joined Meteor in 1995 and has played a key role as the company has evolved over the past 25 years
- Andrew Scott – Applications Director. Since joining in 2001 Andrew has been instrumental in building the MeteorCloud® applications and hosted data services
- Tim Wilson – Technical Director. Tim joined Meteor in 2002 and has transformed the product range, developing the core ESNET and MRC Technology platforms
They are supported by an experienced and knowledgeable team, many of which have a long relationship with the company. The company has two key operational areas:
Infrastructure monitoring – Based at the Welwyn Garden City office the infrastructure team led on provision of monitoring systems for Government, Water Utilities, Rail and Local Authorities
Water Quality Services – Based at the Caversham office the Water Quality Services (WQS) team led on provision of monitoring services to the Water industry and Consultants
Through having a core technical base coupled with long term expertise Meteor offer a complete solution service covering all aspects of data collection and provision. This includes:
- Equipment Development – Meteor develop all products in house and manufacture in the UK. This has enabled Meteor to develop a range of products uniquely suited to the remote monitoring sector, along with the ability to continuously improve and develop new products.
- MeteorCloud® – The MeteorCloud® has been developed and continues to evolve in line with the growing demand for highly robust, scalable solutions for remote monitoring. Developed in house by Meteor it runs from secure Tier III UK and EU based datacentres running Meteor’s own servers
- System design – Using extensive experience and technical knowledge Meteor are able to propose appropriate monitoring systems and services for most Environmental monitoring applications.
- Field Service – Meteor have dedicated Systems Engineers and technicians who provide service across the UK and Europe. Meteor have fully equipped workshop facilities and vehicles to enable prompt, robust response
- Support – Everyone at Meteor is dedicated to providing customers with the right information and support to enable them to understand and interpret their data and systems, with dedicated support teams and processes in place.