Meteor Communications Privacy Statement
The following personal data about you may be stored in the Meteor Data Centre database:
– Name – Salutation – Email Address – Contact message that you submit through the web server and all content contained within the message
For General Data Protection Regulation conformance you are informed of the following:
Data holding company: Meteor Communications Ltd, Company Number: 1995610 England
Purpose of the data processing: to provide secure, identifiable access to the Meteor Data Centre by unique login account name (email address). To provide access on a ‘fair usage’ basis by monitoring Login Sessions and their concurrency. To tailor Meteor Data Centre output to your device by recognising it’s Device Type and to store the Device Type in oder to identify trends and develop the Data Centre accordingly.
Lawful basis of processing: your data is processed on a Contract lawful basis as you are the end user of a commercial product. You or your employer/supervisor will have entered into a commercial agreement to access the Meteor Data Centre.
Retention Period of Personal Data: personal data is retained by Meteor Data while the account is active subject to its commercial purpose and subscriptions are fully paid up.
- right to complain: you have the right to complain at any time about the use of your personal data. Please use the contact form to raise a complaint.
- right to stop processing: you have the right to have your account and alarm processing suspended. Please use the contact form form to stop activity on your account
- right to be forgotten: you have the right to be forgotten: your login account, all settings and data will be completely removed from all databases forever and will be non-recoverable. Please use the contact form to begin the removal process if required.
Third parties: your personal data is not sold or otherwise passed on to third party organisations for any reason whatsoever.
Changes to the information:
– We regularly review and, where necessary, update our privacy information. – If we plan to use personal data for a new purpose, we update our privacy information and communicate the changes to individuals before starting any new processing.
Best practice – drafting the information:
– We undertake an information audit to find out what personal data we hold and what we do with it. – We put ourselves in the position of the people we’re collecting information about.